I'm sorry if I will say something that will piss you off
But they really piss me off..
1) People who wake me up early in the morning, and ask me a stupid question
2) The bus driver who saw me running towards towards the bus in the side mirror, but still drive off happily
3) People who rush in to the train like an angry mob without allowing others to alight first
4) People who made me dodge and duck them, when they jostle and push their way in to the train to ensure that they get their space
5) People who stand at the right side of the escalator chatting, and even after they saw me running to catch the train, still happily chatting away without allowing me to pass
6) People who ring me up at work and the first thing they say is : 'Hello, who is this on the line?' You called me and still ask who am I??!!..
7) Missing a call because I was busy doing something else, then immediately calling that person back a billion times only to have him/her not answer
8) People who insist I do this and that, when I already know what to do
9) People who tell me how to do this and that, when they know I can do it, and can do it better than them.
10) People who constantly argue with me even when I'm right, and even even when they know I'm right!
11) People who insist that their way is the best way, and even after I've proven to them with factual evidence that I can do it better using my way. YOU LOSER..
12) People who think they are so damn cool, and don't ever shut their damn mouth up
13) People who try to improve their relationship with me, but never make an effort to do anything. And still blame me for it.
14) People who talk behind my back all the time, when he/she is just a sore freakin' loser
15) People who critisize my friends/colleagues to gain an advantage. But I say, BRING IT ON!
16) Ignorant people who claim that they know many things, but I know that they actually know nothing
17) People who assume things, but make no effort in finding out the truth
18) 'Experienced' people who come up with solutions that do not solve the problem. But still insist the solution will work. And worse still, insist that we follow them
19) People who act victimised by this group of people, but at the same time praising themselves to another group
20) People who conspicuously try to oust me or take advantage of my weaknesses, and still be nonchalant about it
21) People who scrutinize my every move as though I don't know what I'm doing, or worse, trying to find something to expose/exploit me. Excuse me, I know I'm not the nicest or best person in the world, but at least I know what I'm doing and I don't hurt others and have a clear conscience, though I make mistakes at times. So you mean you're prefect?
22) People who think that they always deserve the best, but make no effort to treat others in the same way. ASSSSSS
23) People who treat and take others for granted. But pretend otherwise when with that same person
24) People who think I should be like this, like that, when he/she is no better than me
25) People who pay alot of attention to small and peripheral issues, but lose track of the bigger picture called 'reality'. And still can insist that I follow likewise. So you also want me to lose track of reality with you?? Sorry, you're on your own
26) People who persistantly interfere with how I should think/work. JUST BECAUSE I DON'T DO IT YOUR WAY DOESN'T MEAN I'M DOING IT THE WRONG WAY. YOU NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME WITH HOW NARROW MINDED YOU CAN BE
27) People who backstab others but act as though nothing has happened
28) People who curry favor their way to God knows where
29) People who think they always get the shorter end of the stick. SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LOSE, IF YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH THAT. YOU'RE STILL LIVING IN YOUR OWN PRIVATE FANTASY LAND
30) All of the above, plus those whom I did not mention. You know who you are.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment