Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry X'mas dearestssssss......

Well well well, despite me being very very (x1000000000000000) 'naughty' this year look what I received for Christmas....

And the funny thing is, the thrill of anticipating what is inside the wrapped boxes still remained after years! It's like, 'hmmmm.. what did he/she/they buy for me??????' Or this, 'Ohhhhh, look at that nicely wrapped gift, what could it be????' I will think about it over and over again until I get home...

Then, after waiting with much eagerness, impatience and excitement for hours, I proceed to RIP the tediously and arduously wrapped and designed presents with violence and gore!! (SORRY GUYSSSS.... I couldn't find more apt words for it!..)

It's indeed more blessed to give than receive!!

2 of the presents I got, the rest I ripped open before I could show it to you guys =p

Actually I sorta knew what it was even before I opened it lah... errmmm.. kinda abit obvious leh...

It's a Giorgio Armani tie!! NICE! I find the colour and stripes to be very versatile with many of the shirts that I have!

And this... think I shouldn't reveal what's inside (Thanks to the one who gave it to me! I really liked it! *winks* shhhhhhhh...)


Hmmmm, now I have a very naughty thought.... I'm imagining that you are dressed as a santarina, wrapped in a big box, then when I get home tomorrow, you spring out from the box and shouts, 'SURPRISEEEEEEE!!!......'

And then........... I'd better not go on... HOW KINKY.... =p



P.S Everyone has secrets =)

No comments: