Thursday, December 4, 2008

Results day!

After weeks of painful and agonizing waiting and pondering, the day has finally come for the truth to be told!

And....... I did not bad for my exams okay!!

Strategic Mgmt - 70/100
Global Marketing - 76/100

This is really beyond my wildest, craziest and most unthinkable imagination, especially for my SM paper, which I thought I wouldn't do as well as what I got! It was really a tough module to tackle 'ya know..

Now that this is done and dusted, I shouldn't rest on my laurels, I will move on to face other challenges in life!

Maine and Ann, you two also did not bad!! (The rest I don't know how you guys did yet lah....)

HOOYAH!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

No comments: