Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hi friends

Yours truly went to Ikea twice for the past 4 days.. can you believe it?!!..

Made over my room slowly, which is part of my 'make-over' process! (I heard someone say 'FINALLY'..... HAHAHAHHA)

Sorry for not being responsive to your SMSs and phone calls, again.

Been feeling worn out and spent from.. CANNOT TELL....

Also been on a rather tight schedule lately, no time for R & R!.. Still hunting and waiting for a suitable job offer! PRAY PRAY PRAY!

Ought to relax for awhile! But crap, gotta work later and tomorrow!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Was rushing on to someplace on a cab yesterday, and I thought I must have looked visibly distraught.

The nice aunty struck up a conversation with me and after that I discovered that she was also a christian from this church.

I didn't tell her much, because we didn't know each other, and she told me about this article she read on the newspaper, which is:

'把过去的自己, 踩在脚下...'

Which literally means taking your past and stepping it on your feet and walk on. (quite a sucky direct translation I know..)

She was a total stranger but yet her kindness & genuine-ness encouraged me a lot and it made a difference.

Sometimes God speaks to us through people, we just have to slow down and listen.

Have you thanked God today for a new day??..

No comments: