How have you all been huh?
NAUGHTY??
Just a quick update to assure you all that I am still alive & kicking!
So don't abandon me and this space of mine just yet! haha
As usual, been running around the place.
Work will take a toll on me, definitely.
But then again, it was a blessing to know some of you, including my colleagues.
Some offered advice, some gave encouragement, some just listened.
Some were patient enough to sit there to listen as though I was giving a lecture!
(I was that 'chiong hei' haha)
You all taught me grave lessons on having faith and entrusting all my burdens and troubling worries to God!
It was nice!
Thank you all!
Oh, and I need to better my time management. I have many appointments (some work, some leisure) that I have yet to arrange.
And if you happen to be one of the 'appointments', please be VERY VERY patient with me!
And finally,
For the longest time, I feel like shouting this to myself...
ALGENE, THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!!!!!
THINK THINK THINK!!!! THINK THINK AND THINK!!!!!
Okay, I feel better now.
And, I somehow have this feverish craving for Fish & Co.'s swordfish collar!
NAUGHTY??
Just a quick update to assure you all that I am still alive & kicking!
So don't abandon me and this space of mine just yet! haha
As usual, been running around the place.
Work will take a toll on me, definitely.
But then again, it was a blessing to know some of you, including my colleagues.
Some offered advice, some gave encouragement, some just listened.
Some were patient enough to sit there to listen as though I was giving a lecture!
(I was that 'chiong hei' haha)
You all taught me grave lessons on having faith and entrusting all my burdens and troubling worries to God!
It was nice!
Thank you all!
Oh, and I need to better my time management. I have many appointments (some work, some leisure) that I have yet to arrange.
And if you happen to be one of the 'appointments', please be VERY VERY patient with me!
And finally,
For the longest time, I feel like shouting this to myself...
ALGENE, THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!!!!!
THINK THINK THINK!!!! THINK THINK AND THINK!!!!!
Okay, I feel better now.
And, I somehow have this feverish craving for Fish & Co.'s swordfish collar!


1 comment:
Somethings, especially what u wanted it sooo bad..just doesnt happen IF U think too much!
Do it with your heart. If u mess-up, is okay..everyone mess-up.
Don't worry about the failure, worry about the CHANCES you miss when you don't even try.
Post a Comment