On the way home, 6-year-old Tanya and her dad were the only ones still awake in the car. As Tanya looked at the full moon through the car window, She asked,
“Daddy, do you think I can touch the moon if I stand on my tiptoes?”
“Daddy, do you think I can touch the moon if I stand on my tiptoes?”
“Can you reach it?”
“No, I don’t think I can either.”She was quiet for a moment, then she said confidently, “Daddy, maybe if you hold me up on your shoulders?”
Remember how we used to talk like that when we were kids? How our childlike faith causes us to ask many questions to try to find the truth?
Wellll, when we have faith in God, we will find that all things are possible. (Luke 18:27)
By having childlike faith, it just takes it up a notch!
-------------------------------------
Aw-wite, back to the agenda...


No comments:
Post a Comment