Thursday, January 1, 2009

.:New Year's Resolutions:.

and reflections 2008...

Ahhhh... it's the time for me to pen my new year's resolutions.

2008 was a RATHEERRR interesting.


I've realised that I've not been a good person this year, so I must continue to work on it everyday in 2009.

I graduated this year, albeit in a challenging time, but it also strengthened my resolve to succeed.

I also made and met some amazing friends (both old & new).

Deciding what I wanna do, what my ideal job will be.. sometimes lost in my own world of dreams that might not even be materialised. haha

Receiving interesting job offers which I shall not divulge information on... some I'm interested, some not really. I don't want to just walk down that general direction like most people does 'ya know?!..

Cutting out shite-y people in my life who just weren't worth my time and effort on.

Struggled in my christian walk but found solace and peace in a GREAT place.



Thank those who made endless phonecalls and SMS-es

those who made unending conversations on MSN

those who were there with me for my birthday and christmas

those who sat and listened with me, and dissected all situations with me

Thank my meal buddies, my colleagues, my church friends and all you special people! (I'm not going to name names to make you feel better! You know who you are lah!


I am grateful for the love, time, patience and understanding that were given to me in 2008.


NEXT YEAR

Some goals

1) Choose to do the good and the right thing all the time, not sometimes, not occassionally.

2) New hobby (Maybe tennis)

3) Maintaining my health and fitness

4) Getting the damn-ed license for good (Still undecided on bike or car)

5) Begin my career (which will be followed by gaining career advancements)

6) To fulfill my goals

7) save more $$

That's all for now, will add on to it if the need arises! Whhhheeeeeeeeeee!!!...


May 2009 be a more prosperous year, with alot alot of joy, fun, love, happiness, merry-making and partying to you!

No comments: