Morning people!
After engaging in my own fitness regime, I came to realise the goodness of being fit & healthy. So I will begin a series of posts on my findings in this area.
I don't know about you but I just can't concentrate on working out without music playing in my eyes. Several studies have been conducted to show the effect of music on workouts. One study showed that upbeat, hard-driving music can increase your strength and intensity, while another revealed that music can increase pain tolerance during a workout.
So here's my playlist:
Incubus - Love hurts
Bon Jovi - Livin' on a prayer
Muse - Super massive black hole
Muse - Starlight
Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Snow Patrol - Disaster Button
Snow Patrol - How to be dead
50 Cent - Ayo Technology
Gavin Degraw - I don't wanna be
Robbie Williams - Supreme
Goo Goo Dolls - Here is gone
Jay-Z vs. Linkin Park - Numb
Linkin Park - In the end
The Killers - Mr Brightside
All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
Chris Daughtry - Home
Saosin - You're not alone
These songs really play a part in my performance.
Ok, enough for today!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment