Sunday, October 26, 2008

* *

I wasn't at YCK branch for about a month now, so thanks to Huifen for these pictures of Kelly! And, how was your Genting trip huh?!..



And then, when I was back at YCK yesterday, Huifen wrote on my 'to-do' list the following:

25th October - Algene's List
1) Arrange all items according to their PLU (I myself don't even know what it stands for) codes
2) Read with Kelly

HAHA! Did you practice reading at home Kelly???? =)

Got to know the following pair of sisters. The elder one is Charmaine, the younger one is Jazmine, and I didn't spell it wrongly, her Jazmine is really with a 'Z', not 'S'.. so it's pronounced as Jazz-mine.. cute right?

A bit dark.. that's what you get when you take pictures with a 2 mega-pixel HP..

And I got a confession to make... This is my cup..

Sometimes it gets so stressful and mind taxing that I've come to realise that life is really nothing without drinking..

I've been drinking a lot these days/weeks... so much so that I can't carry on the day without it.. and you can say that I'm addicted to it..

Drinking what you might ask..

Well..
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....


COFFEE LAH!.. What else?!..

But then again, interesting cup right?

No comments: