Very random pictures, will post more when I get all the photos in!
The evening sky


Goodness me, I can't remember the name of this place. HAHAHA


Some slabs of history apparently, I can't make out what is written on it!


By the way, the picture above is a well! I really thought it was a dog cage ok! It felt pretty eerie at first, but guess what, just next to the well, there's the 2 guitarist playing and singing romantic love songs....


We ate at this very ancient looking 'teahouse' sorta place, and those are not fishballs, they are rice rolled into 'balls'! And they are very nice!

A shop selling clogs.. lotsa clogs! They got really funny designs drawn on it like SpongeBob, PowerPuff and more.. Does anybody still wear them?? I'll never know, it might become a fashion statement.

A rickshaw with reptiles on it.. how interesting. It's like I almost thought it was for riding, and when I approached the uncle, I got a SHOCK! HOW CAN REPTILES BE ON A RICKSHAW???!!!!



And we went for a spa! Not just any spa, but fish spa! Can you see the tiny Dr fishes nibbling at my feet? They're supposed to eat away your dead skin on your hands and feet! Its quite ticklish at first but it feels really good when you get over the initial tingles!
Oh my tian! I should sleep now! More next time ok!






No comments:
Post a Comment