Friday, October 10, 2008

What's up dawg??!!..

YO!

Can't resist the urge of sharing this book that I've been reading for the past 2 months or so..

It's called 'The Last Lecture' by Randy Pausch! It's really his last lecture to his students before he died after fighting a losing battle against cancer.. what can I say?? This guy is trying to impart his life's lessons to his students and I feel as though I was there listening to him everytime I read the book..

And he died shortly after completing his last lecture... and the most touching thing was at the end, his wife hugged him and whispered to him, saying, "Please don't die"...

Makes me wonder what I will say if I were given a chance to give my last lecture, or talk, or speech or whatever you wanna call it.. (I wouldn't know when I'll be in that situation right?)

Gosh!~ Have to go now!

No comments: