Feeling abit paranoid about my time schedule this past week. My daily routine goes on so systematically that I find myself repeating verbatim what I do everyday.
All of a sudden, I feel like time is running out and everyday is so important. So little time, so little me.
So what have I been up to this week?
Honestly, not much! Working, went swimming, ran all over the place (literally), keeping myself in shape..
And I've been taking this week easy too, because I need time alone to think.
I've been thinking seriously about my future, my career.. I've shortlisted a few choices that I truly aspire to be but it's not as easy as you make it to be. There's a sense of anxiety inside me.
What if I end up doing something that I don't enjoy??? Man, hope I don't screw up!
CHOY CHOY CHOY!!!
Must pray pray pray!!
Bye, an insomniac me signing off. Hopefully I can sleep soon tonight.
P.S Guys, plz tag on your availability for next week ok.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment