
I thought the decor was rather nice

The bride and Huifen

The bride and wenbin

The bride and xiaohan

The bride and meihui

The bride talking on the phone

The bride in the center of attention

Xiaohan got potential.. but you should see what she did to the fish =p


====================================
Second up, a group lesson for children!

It's like a mini cell group right???

I learnt that in order to talk to a child, you must be a child..

See, it works!!
====================================
Thirdly, my sweetheart from church!

She is really suuupppeeerr cute!!!!!!! Always brightens up my day!

But she wasn't interested in taking pictures that day lah

Munch Munch...

Go away! Good night!
P.S I pray that the newly-weds will have a blissful marriage! Quarrels, squabbles and disagreements will be inevitable but we'll always be there when they need us right???... God bless!


No comments:
Post a Comment