Sunday, November 2, 2008

A secret!

Was at a secret place... shhhhhh...












An urban getaway of sorts.. its nice to be in solitude every once in a while to think things through..

My prayer:

God, when I was a child,
the issues of right and wrong were simple,
clearly laid down as law by others.
But now that I'm an adult,
wholly responsible for my life...
Now I must make decisions.

Based on my experiences,
nothing appears as clear-cut anymore.
Now, I see the movements of life,
which can turn evil into good.
But I also know how corruption can occur at all facets of life,
to taint the best of intentions.

In fact, it sometimes seems that good and evil can't separate at all,
but mixed in every action... and that makes choices difficult....

Dear loving God, I need you..
I pray for courage to make wise decisions, to make righteous decisions.
In the security of your love,
May I step past my ignorance and fear,
which makes me self conscious and protective.
And in a multitude of choices,
May I always lean towards the greater good,
towards You.

In your name I pray,
Amen.

P.S Pray for me ok!

P.S.S Oh! and also for my exam on Tuesday!

P.S.S.S Gotta sleep now!

P.S.S.S.S Gosh, I wrote four side notes!

No comments: