Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Complains & more complaints..

Dear people,

The stupid weather is so hard to fathom! It was hot when I wake up, then half hour later it was dark and gloomy, then another half hour later, it was sunny, THEN another 20 minutes later, it was dark again.. please lah.. don't be so fickle can??

Anyway, I collated some of the complaints I heard from other people (definitely not those reading this =p). Ok, let's see whether they sound familiar to you. I'm guilty of some myself...

I wish I do not need to study
I wish I do not need to work
I wish I have more time for myself to do other things (sometimes its true lah..)
I wish I can sleep more!!
I wish I have done better for it
I wish I have infinite cash to spend on shopping
I wish I can go on holidays and more holidays, and after that, more holidays!
I wish I can do what he/she is doing
I wish I had this/that
I wish I don't have so many things to do

A bunch of nonsense-s...

However, I really do wish Singaporeans be more loving and caring and nice and patient to other people. I discovered that we Singaporeans are one of the WORST behaved people I've seen.. just go on the MRT/bus and you'll see why, not only there, I see it all around!... Does it really kill to be nice??? To be polite? To be courteous? To be at a disadvantage at times so that others can get what they want??

I mean, bad people really dismay me big time... aiya, all I can say is we reap what we sow lah..

Good day mates!!

No comments: