Thursday, November 27, 2008

BOWLING

Date & Time: 26th November, 6.30pm to 10.30pm
Place: Marina Square, SuperBowl
Present: Maine, Ann, Francis, Val, and myself

The 'cockpit'

Francis taking it easy

Val and Maine





I meant to take a 'GOTCHA' shot, but Ann was ever-ready it seems...

Maine posing

Don't know who they're laughing at

Maine and Val accessing the competition, and Ann... ehh, don't know what she's doing..



Ann: Where did my ball go?? =p

Maine: WATCH ME BOWL!!

Selecting the right ball *PUN NOT INTENDED*

Maine: COME TO MOMMA....

Maine, the most graceful bowler award!



Sorry for the poor quality photos! Wait till I get a better HP or a camera ok!

And also, awaiting more photos from maine and ann's cameras!!

Now I know why bowling is considered a sport... Wahlau, my arms damn 'suan' lah can..

OmiGawd!! LATE OREDI!

Good night people!

P.S I miss you so much.. wish you were here..

No comments: