Hello dear people,
Decided to change the song.. really liked Westlife's cover version of it.
I was battling insomnia for the past few weeks, about 2 weeks or so to be precise. And when I say insomnia, I really meant horrendous insomnia. I go to bed at 2am every night (or morning), but only fall asleep at 5am. I count thousands and hundred thousands of sheeps, and it proves one thing; it doesn't WORK! Sometimes, the sheeps make me so annoyed that I get up, and try to do something else that makes me sleep, but end up becoming more awake! Goodness me.
Even when I feel very tired after work, but when I get home and take a shower, I'll be awake!!! TIAN AHHH.... insomnia is a wicked thing to live with. GAWWDDD...
I just got back my SM assignment result, and guess what, I got 10/20! ON THE DOT!! WHAT IS THIS?!.. I spent 3 weeks and a lot of sweat on it and got 10/20! I thought it was gonna be fine for this coz' I only got 2 modules this sem, so that's 2 papers and 3 projects, but 3 weeks took effin' forever to pass... what if the marker was in a bad mood that day and decided to fail me?!.. huh??!!!
Just 3 words, rest my case...
Then again, I shouldn't be complaining coz' the actual paper was ok, I was able to do it with relative ease.. so I should be able to do well for it!
Anyway, I can nuaaa for a while now. JUST AWHILE... before I embark on the next journey in my life..
The future is an undependable mirage, but I can walk in it, and out of it, with an enthusiastic and eager attitude, life is about how we walk on, despite the number of punches we take!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment