Monday, September 22, 2008

BE CONSIDERATE!

This happened when I was travelling on the train to school this morning.

I usually don't have a seat because of the morning rush hour people who are always trying to break the Guinness World Record by having the most number of people sqeezing into a train cabin.. but I got one today! So I sat down and was ready to catch up on my sleep since I slept late, or early, the night before. Anyway, after about 3 or 4 stations, a pregnant lady got up the train. She was obviously very tired due to the weight and strain on her back, so I got up and gave my seat to her. She thanked me and I stood at the space in front of her.

After another about 2 stations, an old lady, really really old lady, got up the train, she must be at least 75! She stumbled and struggled to get up the train and almost fell as the train was jerking along as it travelled. And magically, at this time, I realised that the people who were sitting next to me (or now next to the pregnant lady), fell asleep! ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!

WAHLAU, WHAT IS THIS?! #$^&*^%&*

Some of them were students, some were working adults but nonetheless, they were all more able-bodied to stand compared to that pregnant lady and the old woman! Really really selfish to the apple core! One of these days you (those who fell asleep so coincidentally) will be in their shoes and when nobody is gracious enough, you will understand how they felt!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be going on a short 3-day trip to Malacca with my YCK colleagues next week! Then when I come back, I will begin my preparations for my finals! Hahahahah, it is as though my exams are over.. hahahahaha but nevermind lah right.. hahahaha

I've been sick for almost a week now and I haven't really recovered, I also didn't have appetite for food; so for all the blood and weight that I've lost (must be at least 3 kgs!), the Malacca trip is an opportunity for me to pig out on food! As evidenced by the following conversation between Clement and me:

(It was in chinese but I translated ito english..)

Me: What's the itinerary?
Clement: We don't need itinerary what.
Me: How can?? Then how we know where to go?!
Clement: Aiyah.. Okok.. Give me 2 minutes..

(He went into his room and came out in less than 2 mins.. and I was waiting to see his plans...)

Me: So what is the itinerary?
Clement: Ok, here is the itinerary..
Me: (I was expecting something 'planned' and written down in paper at least, for reference...)
Clement: (*Clears his throat*..) We'll just walk until we're hungry, then eat, then we walk again till we're hungry, then eat, and then continue until we are tired, then we go back hotel to sleep. Then next day continue again.

Then he walks back to his room without saying anything more...

Clement, you rocks lah....

No comments: