Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bloody Day

I thought I was over my sickness, but to my horror of horrors, I sneezed blood! Well, those who knows me knows I sneeze thunderously.. My tian ah.. If this continues I have to see Mr Doc..

I got to know recently that I will be transferred permanently to another working location, oh man.. just when I was getting comfortable with the people there! I will seriously miss my friends there. Why am I saying this?..

Because I don't really like to be alone. I depend on others a lot even though I have this face that says 'Leave me alone!'

This is the Algene that people see me as ---

Don't smile very often, looks over-confident and at the same time arrogant, has an attitude and etc... and looks like he can get everything done on his own.

Maybe he doesn't need anybody. Maybe he chooses who to be his friends.

I admit that I can be confident at times but I'm a human being and I have my fair share of fears.

But I dare say I'm not arrogant.

I do smile and when I don't, I may look unfriendly but my friends know I'm ULTRA friendly.

Sometimes, I can be abit over.

If you hang out with me often enough, you can't help but agree that that part of Algene is like this too.

To my YCK colleagues, you'll all be remembered! And Clement, please behave yourself!

No comments: