I achieved something quite impossible recently; that is to have at least 7hrs of eye-shut. And I managed 8 last night! Now I feel 'shen-long-huo-hu'! (like dragon and lion)!
Anyway, some overdue thoughts from a sermon I heard since we're approaching the end of 2008.
5 areas that we should NEVER look back on.
1) Don't look back at the old sins that have been forgiven.
Forget what is past and strain towards the future!
2) Don't look back at old defeats!
Failure is never fatal, it is never a finale!
3) Don't look back at old conflicts that make you bitter.
If you get hurt, don't nurse it, don't curse it, don't rehearse it, but release it and let God disperse it.
4) Forgive whoever has hurt you. Move on.
The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.
5) Don't look back at old victories and think that you have arrived at your destination.
A valley will always follow a mountain top!
Useful?? I think so!
Some overdue photos...

Faith couldn't smile in time..

Faith eating her goodies

Innessa and Clara
One of you asked me why I like children so much, well, I've seen ugly things people do (myself included), and we're all capable of doing bad things to other people. It's almost like an innate ability!
For myself, I've done some really bad things and end up hurting you, I realise that I am actually 'rotten' inside. YIKES! Guess it's no point looking back anymore.
As I look at the little ones, they're like a new beginning, so innocent and pure. I just pray that they will grow up to be upright and righteous men and women. But for now, let us just marvel at how cute they are, and how silly and funny they can be, shall we???
*******!! Gotta go prepare for work! Today I'll be at YCK!


No comments:
Post a Comment