Friday, September 19, 2008

*cough..cough..cough*

Even though I had 6hrs of rest last night, I spent at least 1hr turning around in bed trying to fall asleep, another almost 2hrs frantically searching for tissue paper to sneeze and I sneezed so many times lah can..

So, I only slept for 3hrs+.. goodness me.. I spent most of my night sneezing and making a lot of noise! Not so good for a sick person..

By 2pm today, my last project will be submitted for marking and grading.. please pray that it will be graded FAVOURABLY! I am also still waiting anxiously for my other project result... caused me so many sleepless nights! chicken-mcnugget....

I will be taking a short break before embarking on my preparations for my FINALs, and I really do mean my FINAL exams. Thank God for seeing me through the bad and good times this tough few month.

I'm having a bad sore throat now so I shall talk err, write less.

No comments: