Anyway, today started not on a good note for me. Just have a lot on my mind, oh well, sometimes we think too much for our own good really. I remembered a conversation with Mr D.Ong on Sunday morning over the phone while I was on my way to church:
Me: Hello
D.Ong: Where you?!
Me: On the bus lah!
D.Ong: ON THE BUS?!?..
Me: Yah, why???
D.Ong: Means you'll be late lah..
Me: Very fast will reach lah!
D.Ong: Hurry up! Wait God scold you ah!
Sometimes I really need Him to scold me to jolt me back to my senses when I go haywire, me by not looking down doesn't mean I'm not down you know...
Someone shared this with me the other day; titled '5 ways of staying optimistic in discouraging times'..
1) Start your day by having faith
It doesn't hurt you to start your day by believing that something positive or good will happen right?
Your first 10 minutes of the day sets the tone for your entire day..
How can you do it?
- Listen to praise & worship CDs whenever you feel down. It helps to calm the mind and also helps you to get in the presence of God.
- Start your day by hearing from God before others.
Things turn out best for people who makes the best out of things!
3) Give your worries to God
4) Stop speaking negatively
5) And remember, your future is a blessing!
Even if you are a non-christian, it will help too!
TATA!


No comments:
Post a Comment