Friday, September 19, 2008

*Made of Honor*

I stayed at home to watch this movie and it was so worth my time!

The scene is about the man attempting a last ditch effort to win her back... He brought her to a quiet place and......

Man: I'm crazy about you,I think about you all the time and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Woman: Really?.. (She turns and faces him, seemingly being very touched by what he said...)

Man: Really... (Expecting a favourable reply from her..)

Woman: That's so generic...

Man: (Absolutely gutted by her response) Generic? Generic? How can that be generic??!..

Woman: Yeah it totally is! It sounds like something somebody is supposed to say as opposed to what they are really feeling!

Man: (Swallows saliva..) Alright, how about this..

Man again: (Looks her in the eye..) Nobody in the world makes me laugh the way you do... You're my best friend, I just want to be with you.

Now that certainly makes a whole lot of difference ain't it?

No comments: